Friday, February 8, 2008



This is probably my favourite project to date. I just love the colours in this book and the photos are really cute too. The kids were pleased with the result and they all loved taking the mickey out of each other when they saw the photos.


play. He did so well. He was really clear with his words and did all the actions to the songs. The play was called the Wriggley Nativity!
\


What happened to January?
So where did January go? Who knows? I think I probably slept through most of it!I havent added to my Blog for a while as I have been ill since Christmas really. I have had a chest infection, ear infections in both ears and sinusitis. I also had the sickness bug last week too just for good measure! I am on my 3rd lot of antibiotics and am also dosing myself up with vitamin c tablets to see if that helps.Last week was my worst week. My temperature was all over the place and although I was hot enough to roast a turkey on I was shivering uncontrollably. Wednesday night was the worst night of my life and I know it sound dramatic but I honestly thought my time was up. I was coughing and vomiting so much my whole body was in agony and I was so hot I was seeing things that werent there. By 3am I had convinced myself I had a life threatening illness that no one had discovered because of all the medication I had been taking! Looking back it looks bizarre now but I have never felt as ill as that night. I remember wishing that I would fall asleep and never wake up because I hurt so much all over, the pain was intollerable. I tried to get my husband to phone for an ambulance but he was in a deep sleep and he just said ''yeah whatever, in the morning''. He doesn't remember having a conversation with me at all that night.So that is why I havent Blogged for a while. Illness. I have just been signed off for another week as I still have the cough and I am so weak I can barely move about. I truly hope by the end of next week to be so fit and well that I will finally get my sorry body to the gym and start to work out again.


What a week!
Have you ever had such a bad week you just feel exhausted with stress? I feel so exhausted emotionally that I feel like I could fall asleep all the time where ever I am. However I haven't slept for more than a couple of hours each night for about a week and a half now. I can't get to sleep for hours after going to bed, I wake up from my sleep worrying when I do fall asleep and then I feel ill when I get up because I haven't slept. Its a vicious circle.My poor daughter has had a hard time with bullying in her school...and I hap
Photobook



This is a photo book I did of my two girls. I thoroughly enjoyed making this and it is so much nicer to look at than at a normal photo album. The girls liked it too although they aren't too happy about it being on display!
Baby Cohen

This card was made for my friends sons' first baby. It took a long time to make but it was worth it. I was pleased with the end result and Cohens parents absolutley loved it too. All of the birth details are on the card as are a few of his first photos. A lovely keepsake for the little one to enjoy when he is 6 foot tall and old enough to be a dad himself!


Dads birthday card.

I thought I would add a few cards etc that I have done. They were done last year but I have never got round to Blogging them. So here they are.
This particular card was made for my dad last year for his birthday. I absolutley loved the colour of the card stock and was really chuffed to find a matching ribbon to make the tie. My dad loved the card too so that made it perfect for me.

A perfect day!
Today has been quite productive for me. I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher...dont laugh, its quite a feat for me at the moment! I have received my first ever online food shopping order from ASDA. What a wonderful thing that was. The experience is fantastic. You shop from your armchair, you pay from your arm chair, there are NO QUEUES, no screaming children, no acres of aisles to walk up and down and then a very nice man comes right to your door and drops it off! FANTASTIC! If you havent tried it, you should. They only forgot one item but I phoned and they will refund the money in the next week.After putting the food away I had to have a rest and what better way to rest than with QVC on watching Rosemary Merry crafting! No kids about just me and the remote and a cup of tea. Definately to be recommended.The kids came home from school and then I started the dinner. Just a simple sausage, chips and beans tonight. I needed to conserve my energy for the pudding. It was none other than pancakes! My kids would have killed me if I hadn't have done them pancakes. Mostly we had fresh lemon and sugar on them but a couple of the kids opted for chocolate spread on one too! Jack tried to get 4 pancakes out of us but we told him that at only 6, three pancakes was more than enough. His dad and me only had 2!After tea I watched another hour of Rosemary Merry on QVC and then emailed my friend in the USA.So all in all a very pleasant day. Atlast I think I may be on the mend :¬)

Monday, 4 February 2008

Its Monday again
Where do the weeks go. Its Monday again already. I am off sick still so I have had yet another boring day! I am still lacking in energy too so I am unable to do very much without wearing myself out. I dont even have the energy to craft...it must be serious!My little boy came home from school today and made me yet another Get Well card. He is so sweet. He also showed me his Easter Card design that he did at school. The idea is that we pay for his design to be made into a set of Easter cards. Bless he loves his art etc so we will give in and let him have a set made up.Hannah has had a bad day at school today. A bit of bullying from a girl in her tutorial and all because Hannah wouldnt give her a stick of chewing gum! Kids! Anyway we had a chat and she did some jobs for me (what a sweetie) and she was right as rain.Robyn has made a decision on her future she thinks. She has decided to take A levels at Cheltenham College. Its going to be a nightmare getting her there, well to the bus stop in time anyway but I would rather sacrifice a couple of years of inconvenience if it gets her a future that she will enjoy and cherish.Well I am off to watch the rest of Grand Designs now. Its another gorgeous house but so white, so much glass etc, its not for me. I am not sure that I could cope with all that cleaning!

Saturday
Hello I thought I would do a quick update as my pc is on.I have managed a trip out today to the launerette to get all my washing done. Such an exciting life I lead, I know! I spoiled the little man whilst we were out. He had a sausage in batter for dinner from the chippie and sweets for pudding! Dont tell the dentist! He was such a good boy, holding doors open, unlocking the car, locking the car, paying for things. How could I not spoil him? I have to say though I feel quite done in now. Its only 7 miles to town but I am still very shakey and I guess my body isnt keen on movement still. We also bought some cat and rabbit biscuits whilst we were out but the lady didnt label them and they look the same. Im not sure if the right animals are getting the right food now?My eldest got up this morning, made her self a fried egg for breakfast and then retreated to her room, leaving the mess in the kitchen! She then appeared about 11 and asked what time I thought I would be getting dressed as she needed a lift to the bus stop! What a cheeky madam. I said she could put the washing on the line for me in exchange for a lift. I thought that was fairly fair. She didnt. It isnt her washing and she definately isnt going to hang it out on the line, she would rather walk the 5 miles to the bus stop! Well after alot of face pulling and teenage sulking she tidied the kitchen and swept the floor in exchange for a lift as I decided the launderette would be a better option than the washing line.Since my return I have done very little, except almost set fire to the house! I was making the fire up (we only have solid fuel heating) and I couldnt get the door shut as one of the blocks was jammed. Anyway after alot of shoving and pulling it came out but was on fire! The little man thought it was funny but told me to let him do it next time as he knows what he is doing! Can you imagine what he is going to be like when he is older. Hes 6 going on 16 already.Well DH has just got home from doing jobs at the farm his parents have. He has announced he is off to his friends to watch the rugby and me and littleman are invited too. I dont think I have got the energy but I dont want to stay home on my own again. I guess if he is driving I only have to walk from the chair to the car and then back to the chair! Minbd you he will drink and then I will have to drive. AH thats why I am invited! Not because he wants my dynamic company...but because he needs a chauffeaur for the trip home!Oh well I guess I will manage, just this once! I always seem to be saying that when it comes to driving. DH always drives to the venues and muggins always seems to drive home!

Friday, 1 February 2008

Christmas Morning

Here are my little monkies on Christmas morning. Jack is proudly wearing his new outfit but has taken his gorgeous waistcoat off in this photo. Robyn and Hannah are wearing new jumpers that Father Christmas bought for them. I have to say they all look rather beautiful I think! Robyn loved her jumper so much that she infact wore it all week after! YUK!

This is my son playing Joseph in his school pen to work there too. She has already had her nose broken this year along with verbal threats etc. Obviously its makes life very hard for her and as a result she is vile most days. DH and I are worn out dealing with her in every day situations let alone what else the bullying issues add to the equation. I then have to deal with the second and 3rd child trying for attention because they feel they are losing out.We have had Ofsted at school this week, I was ok but it has caused all sorts of stress for people so the workplace has been a bit fraught too. I am truly exhausted and just spend most of my time in tears. I keep disappearing to the loos at work and having a good cry. I spend most of the evenings at home crying and most of the night crying too. What a disaster.So thats why I havent had time to update, nor to make Christmas cards, nor to cook cakes for my family, nor to keep my house tidy and nor to just spend 5 minutes just sat quietly with my dh.Well thats my depressing blog over for today. I am sorry. I hope the next one will be more inspiring.

No comments: